Thursday, June 23, 2011

REQ#017: Falling in love with my EX again~ - C-Ninja-H

AFF Name: C-Ninja-H
Email Address: siimpllellovee184@hotmail.com
Story Title: Falling love with my ex AGAIn~
Quotes (optional): It Just another F.O.U.R letters~
Main Characters: Kimjonghyun(SHINee), Jae (fictional+YOU), Junhyung(Beast), Sun Hee(fictional)
CHARACTER RELATIONSHIPS (optional):
KImjonghyun&JAE are EX
KIMJONGHYUN&SunHee are girlfriend and boyfriend
Junhyung LIKES JAE
Pictures? Jae will use yoona pitures..Please choose the pictures for me ^____^ thank you.
Summary: Jonghyun and jae are ex. Both hate each other. However, it was a misunderstood when they broke up silently and since then they have not contact. This time round jae went in to the best school college in korea and things started when jonghyun her ex was her classmate.
Main Theme/Mood: Please choose bright or sweet colours .. thank you
Genre: Romance and a bit comedy.. XD
♥ ARTIST NOTES:
  1. CREATED ON: 6/23/11
  2. IMAGE LINK: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/Raze897/FallinglovewithmyexAGAIn.png

I hope you like it~ I couldnt find other pictures of Junhyung so i chose this one, hope its alright... I also used Yuri (SNSD) if thats ok~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Who am I?

My photo
Welcome to my wide array of blogs, i hope you find things you like in here.

Search this blog